All pictures available are sold either mounted or unmounted. We do not ship framed prints or originals due to their fragile nature and shipping costs.
We ship via Royal Mail First Class and Parcel Force and your parcel will be shipped with tracking.
We aim to dispatch items within three working days of receiving your order and will send you a dispatch notification email.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship all of our items overseas. If there is a product you are interested in please contact us on 0191 3864034 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can let you know whether we can ship it to you with a delivery quote.
Please follow the instructions to make a one off secure debit or credit card payment.
If you would like to order via telephone, please call us on 0191 386 40 34 to place your order, please have your credit card and shipping address to hand. We may have to obtain a quote for postage costs and there may be a slight delay in processing your order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us!
How to return an item:
1 Email us to explain why you’re returning the product at email@example.com
2 Pack the return. Please include your order number and sender’s address.
3 Return the product via registered post. The customer is responsible for return postage costs, unless the item is damaged or defective. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you insure your parcel and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. The Kemble Gallery will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
The Kemble Gallery & Art Shop
62 Saddler Street
• If you paid via the online shop at kemblegallery.com, The Kemble Gallery will refund payment to the card used for the purchase.
• If you paid via telephone order, please call us on 0191 386 40 34 and we will refund your payment over the telephone.
• Returns sent without our prior approval will not be accepted and may not be refunded.
• You are responsible for any return shipping costs unless the item is damaged or incorrect. If the item is damaged or incorrect, please pay the shipping costs, and then we will reimburse you these costs once we have received the item. We apologise for any inconveniences this may cause you.
• The Kemble Gallery will package your parcel to the highest standard, however, things happen and if your item should arrive damaged or defective, please email us a photo of the item(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may verify the damage. We will replace the damaged goods at no extra cost to the customer.
• If you received an incorrect item, please provide a photo of the item(s) incorrectly received. We recommend referring to your confirmation email to confirm that the item received does not match what was ordered.
• If an incorrect item or size was received, please be sure to properly indicate this in the form where required instead of in the notes section so your request can be efficiently and correctly processed.
• The Kemble Gallery only accepts unused items in the original packaging. Returns sent in used or worn conditions will not be accepted and may not be refunded.
Refunds can only be issued to the original payment method. Refunds cannot be issued to a different method than was originally used at checkout.
Shipping charges will only be refunded if:
• A refunded product was damaged, incorrect, or missing from an order and its weight affected the original shipping cost.
Refunds or returns will begin processing once the customer has notified The Kemble
Gallery of the reason for the return. A refund will only be given, once we have received the
item (s). Please note that your bank or credit card holder may require 1 to 7 days to
process the refund and for it to correctly appear on any statements. correctly appear on
If for some reason, the original method of payment is no longer available or valid, we can offer to refund the amount in the form of a gift card for The Kemble Gallery.
If you wish to cancel your online order for any reason, you must contact us immediately after purchase. If you have received a notification that your order is processing, it may already be out for delivery.
Please contact us via telephone from 10 - 5 pm Tel: 0191 386 40 34
Please note we do not have an answering machine, so if you need to contact us outside of Gallery opening hours please email us: email@example.com
If you have any questions or queries regarding the Returns & Cancellations Policy, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist!
Tel: 0191 386 40 34